Consumption of fast food, deep fried snacks results in the accumulation of cholesterol in the arteries that led to fatal health issues such as heart attack and strokes. These calorie-rich foods also have a significant contribution to the country’s increasing rate of obesity. Besides consulting humane animal removal a physician or shedding sweat in the gym it’s equally important to include a healthy diet and maintain a systematic lifestyle.
Intake of cold water fishes like salmon, herring, and sardines rich in Omega3 fatty acids helps in eliminating LDL- low- density lipoprotein (bad cholesterol) and oil extracted from fish is regarded among the potent sources of omega3 fatty acids. Markets are bombarded with many omega3 supplements but it is always helpful to extract from the natural sources.
Fish oil offers a wide range of benefits to a lot of health ailments that have been clinically demonstrated. Consumption of the oil derived from fish liver helps in getting rid of depression, anxiety, arthritis, weight loss and a lot more. Let’s talk about a few proven health benefits of this oil.
• Lower heart risks: The oil is considered as the best caretaker of the heart. The Omega3 fatty acids help in combating the bad cholesterol that higher the risk of heart attacks and related disease and also assist in keeping the normal heart rate.
• Treats Alzheimer’s: From different studies, it’s been demonstrated that the fatty acid in the oil is essential for proper brain function and its long-term ingestion by the adults may prevent brain shrinkage.
• Anxiety: Oil from fish is regarded as an essential food for the healthy brain development during the growth period of a human being since providing fish to the kids at this point will keep them away from tension and anxiety.
• Depression: To eliminate depression and mood disorders oil extracted from fish functions as a magic wand. This oil may fight depression and effectively improves emotional wellbeing.
• Fertility & maternity: Research proves that moms who included liver of the fish in their diet during pregnancy gave birth to the kids with great problem-solving skills in addition with great skin and hair.
• Fight Diabetes: New research suggests that oil derived from fish is effective at reducing the risk of diabetes by lowering oxidative stress which plays a crucial role in the development of diabetes. That’s the reason this oil is now prescribed in the diabetic diet program.
• Good for eyes: Dry eyes are the most frequent problem today and the omega3 in the fish oil aids in producing oil at the meibomian gland in the eyelids which floats across the eye keeping the eye moisturize with the tears and prevents it from getting evaporated.
• Good skin and hair: The fatty acid in the oil extracted from fish hydrates the skin and keeps the skin smooth with an elastic texture. The fatty acids contain EPA and DHA which prevents diseases such as dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis and is a much essential part in maintaining the skin and hair moisturized.
• Weight Loss: Fish oil can magically help to get rid of obesity.
• Improves immune system: Omega3 from the oil helps in enhancing the functioning of the immune cells. Salmon is the perfect fish whose oil and astaxanthin works as the greatest immune boosting health food.
• Fight bone disorder: The omega3fatty acids feature in the oil of fishes such as sardine, tuna, salmon helps in bone growth with higher density which prevents various bone disease. However, the effect may vary with the consumption of supplements.
Conclusion: The benefits of fish oil was proved clinically as essential components in fighting many health ailments but for the patients it is very important to go for proper medical diagnosis before undergoing any such dietary treatment.